Question 2 weeks old PC won't turn on

theruskaz

Prominent
Jan 1, 2019
So like 2 weeks ago i built my new PC and now it doesn't want to boot. When i press the power button the fans spin and all lights work, but then the cpu fan stops. Then it just restarts and does the same. This started happening this night when i left my computer on to download a game. The PC was working very smoothly before. Does anybody have a clue what's going on?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ndpZV7

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to see if clearing the CMOS changes your experience > by that I meant removing the CMOS battery for at least 15 minutes and then replacing it. You will need to manually set some things in BIOS if you've tinkered with it prior to this issue, such as X.M.P and boot options.

theruskaz

Prominent
Jan 1, 2019
You might want to see if clearing the CMOS changes your experience > by that I meant removing the CMOS battery for at least 15 minutes and then replacing it. You will need to manually set some things in BIOS if you've tinkered with it prior to this issue, such as X.M.P and boot options.
Yeah i tried that, problem still persists. I deemed that the cpu or mobo is broken because i don't see any other problems. I think i'll just replace them under warranty because i don't have any spare parts.