2 wireless subs, one soundbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2018
Hello guys. I just bought a second sub for my Polk signa 1. They are both wireless, and the same model (both built for the signa s1)

I am trying to connect both at the same time, but one will connect, and the other will not. No matter which one I turn on first, the other will disconnect.

I need help! I am willing to take apart one or both to get this going.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
If you can locate the connection point between the bluetooth receiver and the amp in the paired subwoofer you could run a cable from it to the same place in the unpaired subwoofer. That way you are only connecting one sub to the soundbar. The tech support guys at Polk are good but that might not be info they will give out.
After all that you will get 3db more volume and if you place the subs correctly flatter bass. Not as big a difference as you think.
If you can locate the connection point between the bluetooth receiver and the amp in the paired subwoofer you could run a cable from it to the same place in the unpaired subwoofer. That way you are only connecting one sub to the soundbar. The tech support guys at Polk are good but that might not be info they will give out.
After all that you will get 3db more volume and if you place the subs correctly flatter bass. Not as big a difference as you think.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.