[SOLVED] 2 Wires I don't know where to plug in my computer

Aug 30, 2020
I have the case Cooler Master MasterBox LITE 5 ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case
And the motherboard Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard

I have these two wires that seem to be connected to the case fans but I have no idea where and how to connect them?
1-Has 3 Pins (it says "For Gigabyte")
2-Has 3 Pins (1, space, 2)
Here's an image I found of what they look like: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq7t5zLzwb3LDYsP6eR4JCZqoPwHmUh2qvqw&usqp=CAU

It also comes with some sort of adapter but according to the manual it contradicts saying that I need to connect the wire #2 in it and plug into the power supply (and also connect the reset wire to it) and another panel showing to connect wire #2 to the motherboard. Where do I connect it? And where do I connect wire #1?

I need help

Last edited:
Solution
Gugabyte uses a non standard argb connector so that cable just needs tucking of the way for starters.

The other cable which is a 4 pin but with 1 missing is a standard argb connector.

The little rgb controller box is an extra generally provided for people who don't have an argb connector on the motherboard or for people who do have one but would rather have manual control with an actual button press rather than software.

If you want to use the push button controller you plug the 2+1 pin Cable into the controller which also needs to be powered by sata.

If you want motherboard/software control then the 2+1 pin shod be plugged into the argb header on the motherboard...

dimtodim

Reputable
I have the case Cooler Master MasterBox LITE 5 ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case
And the motherboard Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard

I have these two wires that seem to be connected to the case fans but I have no idea where and how to connect them?
1-Has 3 Pins (it says "For Gigabyte")
2-Has 3 Pins (1, space, 2)
Here's an image I found of what they look like: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq7t5zLzwb3LDYsP6eR4JCZqoPwHmUh2qvqw&usqp=CAU

It also comes with some sort of adapter but according to the manual it contradicts saying that I need to connect the wire #2 in it and plug into the power supply (and also connect the reset wire to it) and another panel showing to connect wire #2 to the motherboard. Where do I connect it? And where do I connect wire #1?

I need help
wire #2 need molex 4 pin connector and plug direct in psu. can u make better pic of cables i have same motherboard

Gugabyte uses a non standard argb connector so that cable just needs tucking of the way for starters.

The other cable which is a 4 pin but with 1 missing is a standard argb connector.

The little rgb controller box is an extra generally provided for people who don't have an argb connector on the motherboard or for people who do have one but would rather have manual control with an actual button press rather than software.

If you want to use the push button controller you plug the 2+1 pin Cable into the controller which also needs to be powered by sata.

If you want motherboard/software control then the 2+1 pin shod be plugged into the argb header on the motherboard

Screenshot-20200905-085134-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg

Solution