2 x EVGA GTX 570 SuperClocked's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

prep16505

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Hi everyone. I have for sale 2 EVGA super clocked GTX 570's from my digital storm gaming system. I had both these cards running in SLI for the entire time I've had the rig. I'm pulling the cards right from the system I purchased in September 2011. The cards are in perfect working condition, never had any issues.

The ONE AND ONLY reason I'm selling is one of the PCI-e slots on my ASUS Sabertooth P67 went south on me. Now I basically have a motherboard with PCI-E 2.0 support, DDR3 1666 etc. that can't run in SLI because of a broke slot. So I plan to purchase a PCI-E 3.0 future proofed ready motherboard and upgrade to a video card(s).

Here's a link to my ad on craigslist for the sale where you can find pics. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sys/3099228169.html

I'm asking $400 for the pair. Keep in mind the super clocked EVGA's go for $300 brand new on amazon. I will sell each card individually. I'm willing to ship to 48 US states if you'll agree to split the shipping 50% with me. I accept Paypal as a form of payment.

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Just so you know, Your DS warranty will cover a replacement under warranty, or you can have the upgrade for the difference

Craigslist link is broken. Have you sold it?

Please read the forum rules for classified ads
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/103922-8-classifieds-...
and post the necessary picture. The description starts (read the whole thing)
1. Personal photo of the item along with description. Photo must include ‘Tom’s Hardware, current date and your forum username.
Thank you.

Ads that have been warned and not updated may be deleted at any time that a moderator revisits this forum.

Yeah...so the Mod just Necro'd a dead thread from a year ago. That's how it went for $200.

Check the dates people. The new forum policies for photos, etc. don't apply to threads from a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.