2000 Advanced Server

mo

Our Windows 2000 Advanced Server has begun rebooting at
intermittent intervals for no apparent reason, all of the
hardware appears to be working properly with the exception
of the elusive 'PCI Simple Communications Controller'.

What is the solution???

I had this problem with a faulty memory chip.

Reboot your PC and verify that the BIOS does a thorough
check on it. If it stop before the end of your actual RAM
without preventing it to boot, you have a faulty RAM.