2000 eur build,compatibility and suggestions

Gartix

Honorable
May 28, 2016
Hi guys!
I am going to buy and build PC for little (or bigger :pt1cable: ) gaming but mainly for editing and rendering foto/video and it will be follow machine:

BOARD: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z170 S
CPU: Intel i7 6700K
RAM :Kingston HyperX DIMM 16GB DDR4-2133 Kit or 2666 Kit (I am just little confused if it will higher frequencies works fine and stable if official support of CPU is 2133 but for quiet same pricing I found also 3200 Mhz)
HDD: WD Red™ 3 TB 3.5inch
SSD: Samsung 850 Pro - one 512GB , or two 256GB (one for software,secound for projects,but I just still dont find regular reason if it have some sense to split it or not)
PSU: Enermax Platimax 600W
CPU Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 or Enermax Liqtech 120 but probably Liqtech 120 becouse of higher cooling performance
And this all in case Thermaltake Core V51 with monitor DELL Dell P2415Q (24 inch.4K ,IPS)
AND...GPU:
At first I thought I will survive without additional GPU,but after a few comparing videos with rendering with and without GPU I thing it have a sense,only thing is if its better buy now some GTX 970 or 980 or wait like few moths till I will reload my budget :pt1cable: and the go for 1070 GTX???

I was tried to find a components with longest warranties and qualities,because I am not plan to update in longer time .The question is in your opinion it will fits and works fine all together?
Or do you have some suggestion guys,what is only wasting money,or other way what I can change for better quality ?! I hope its not so much questions at the end,thanks :lol: .