2000 Standard vs. 2000 AS Question

OK, here is the issue. We purchased a Compaq DL740 server for our project including a 5 CAL license for 2000 AS. The issue is when my guy installed the software he used a 2000 Standard CD that he had with him and not the AS version. What I don't want to have to do is a complete "rebuild" of the OS because we already have software installed on this server that I would have to re-install, and that means more time for my contractors and it will blow my schedule.....

bottom line, am I stuck having to do a complete re-install or is there something I can do to do an "upgrade" for 2000 AS?

Thanks!!

-Richard

You're stuck...there's no way to upgrade from Server to AS. It's a
re-install scenario.

Regards,
John