2017 Audi A4 over Ford Explorer Sport???

delta5

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
Was really wanting to get a 2017 Explorer Sport, but fell in love with the Audi A4 after a test drive. Then the dealership suggested I take a look at the Audi Q5; however, they didn't have any in stock and from what I can gather on their website; it takes a good 13K+ dollars above the base model to get decent options like the 3.0SC 6 cylinder.

I'm mainly interested in low highway noise, remote or push start, decent to prem audio, and 0 to 100MPH power. Really luv the bright headlights of the A4 to. We only have one child and was mainly looking at a SUV for those moments we go shopping and wished we had that extra trunk space.

If you had to choose between a fully loaded Explorer Sport, nearly fully loaded A4, or mid loaded Q5; Which would you pick and why?

Solution
did you know theres like 15 different versions of the explorer sport and it costs 45 k plus but if you get the ford get the 3.5 litre twin turbo 6 speed with computer contrlkled all wheel drive 365 horsepower and 350 ft lbs of torque.youll have all the performance you want and all the room for your childs seat and groceries too. enjoy

computerchallanged

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
did you know theres like 15 different versions of the explorer sport and it costs 45 k plus but if you get the ford get the 3.5 litre twin turbo 6 speed with computer contrlkled all wheel drive 365 horsepower and 350 ft lbs of torque.youll have all the performance you want and all the room for your childs seat and groceries too. enjoy

Solution