Question 2020 Black Corsair RGB gaming rig

Badante

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2013
So its that time again for me, every 5-6 years i build a new pc. This time I will have the money and time to get what I want which is a dream come true to me.
I wanted to share my list with you guys to hear any thoughts any of you may have.
I am starting the parts research portion of the build and plan to have it ordered and built in 2 months.
Theme is Black/Corsair/RGB

The list is incomplete atm but here is what i have found I like so far, i have yet to get into the nitty gritty details yet of cable connections etc this is just my preliminary list.

Case - Corsair Crystal 570X
CPU - i7-9700K
GPU - EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra, Overclocked
Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master
Ram - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB
Mouse pad - Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB Mouse Pad
Mouse - CORSAIR Scimitar Pro RGB
Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
additonal fans - Corsair Icue SP120 RGB Pro Performance 120mm Fan x3 for total 6 in case
Led strips - COOLO RGB Strip LED Lights

Im still lookin for a cpu air cooler that will fir the pro, and have not done my power adding yet but my psu will probably be RM850x corsair or a RM1000x corsair depending on what everything adds up to with space to OC.
also i have 2 drives i think , and was floating the idea od a cd/dvd rom just cause i still got alot of cds still and maybe something else, so let me know what you guys think, im excited to hear !

Last edited by a moderator:

Badante

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2013
OK So im looking for an excellent cpu air cooler rgb, that will fit with these parts, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz , Im seeing alot of concern for the size of this ram and cpu air coolers and am not sure whats the best rgb air cooler that will actually fit with the vengence pro ram , any ideas ?