2022 laptops with multiple Thunderbolt ports

Nebel

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
I'm ditching my 9900k/RTX 3080 for a 12th gen Intel or 6th gen AMD laptop as those are pretty much comparable to my desktop setup.,
Next gen GPUs in enclosure will still be faster than what I have now, so I might as well move up and become portable as I need a laptop.

But I'm running 4k/120hz (LG C1 so HDMI 2.1 only) + 1440p/60hz screens.
That puts me in a bit of a problem and I need a solution.
From my understanding, I need a Thunderbolt 3 (preferably 4) enclosure as well as USB-C with display support. Or multiple Thunderbolt ports.

I can't really find any laptops with these ports, at least none that are portable.
I looked into Asus Flow X13 which is pretty much perfect but it has no Thunderbolt.
Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 has both Thunderbolt and USB-C (not sure about display output on it?) but weaker CPU and much weaker GPU and also only 16gb ram (I edit photos and need 32gb).

I would rather not go back to previous gen. I'd like a complete desktop replacement which I believe 2022 laptops are delivering.
Suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
You didn't mention your location, your budget and your preferred site for purchase. I took the liberty to look up on Newegg, assuming you're in U.S.A(or close to it) and the budget was unlimited, whereby the only constraint was that it had Thrunderbolt4 on it, is new and was in the 12th Gen range of processors by Intel. Here's a shortlist.