- CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
- Mobo - prime b450m micro atx
- RAM - Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 (XMP enabled)
- PSU - Corsair CV450 Bronze (450W)
- GPU - RTX 2060
I then ran TimeSpy in 3Dmark and scored a graphics score of 6982. Here's a link to the results from one of the Time Spy runs.
I wracked my brains for what might be wrong, and here I've written a list of what I've thought of/checked/fixed:
- I have updated the bios
- I am running the latest drivers
- my motherboard has a PCIe x16 slot, which the card is plugged into.
- My card was bought on Amazon, and is a legit 2060.
- My card runs at 100% usage happily
- My GPU core and memory clocks are correct
- I haven't noticed any throttling and I use the afterburner overlay to keep a constant check
Then I ran a benchmark in Deus Ex Mankind Divided, where I was achieving 10 fewer frames that the one I was comparing against, and in Hitman 2 I seemed to be on par.
Is my issue my power supply? Again, I haven't noticed any throttling, which I have taken to mean my components are not starving for power.
Thanks in advance for any help.