[SOLVED] 2060 or 2060 Super

Oct 6, 2019
I'm considering buying a new graphics card for my system. I was thinking of a 2060 or 2060 super. I mostly play light games at 1080p 144hz. I also have a HTC VIVE and play pavlov and blade and sorcery. For most of the VR games I have to do low settings for it not to be choppy. Also I don't want to bottle neck. Current [GPU- Raedon PowerColor 570] [CPU- Ryzen 5 1600] If you have any cards that would be better than the 2060 I will be thankful if you told me.

Solution
I think either card will work well with your CPU.
I'm reading where some people say the RTX 2060 is the perfect card for 1080p gaming at 144 Hz.....but I'm also reading some people aren't quite getting 144 Hz.....so between those two.....I would go on the safe side with the Super if it were me. If you google around.....you will get an idea.....but both should work find with that CPU. I think it's plenty fast enough.
I think either card will work well with your CPU.
I'm reading where some people say the RTX 2060 is the perfect card for 1080p gaming at 144 Hz.....but I'm also reading some people aren't quite getting 144 Hz.....so between those two.....I would go on the safe side with the Super if it were me. If you google around.....you will get an idea.....but both should work find with that CPU. I think it's plenty fast enough.

Solution

zwenkwiel

Reputable
Dec 6, 2015
considering you play Pavlov, Do not get the 5700 (XT) as the game does not work with this card atm (well the multiplayer doesnt but that's the most important part) it's a known bug and has been for some time but still no fix from the devs or AMD......