[SOLVED] 2060 or 5700?

Dec 25, 2019
Im new to the pc world and I have been researching graphics cards. it looks like the 5700 is a better card. My question is I have a g-sync monitor and am curious if it would be better to buy the 2060 for this reason or go with the stronger card.

Solution
I'd probably lean more towards Nvidia for the Gsync compatibility. While most Freesync monitors support both AMD & Nvidia (with the newest drivers and DP cable) Gsync monitors still only work with Nvidia and not utilizing it seems like a waste of money.

jovan.draganovic

Reputable
Nov 27, 2018
Well 5700 is a better performing card and in 2-3 years it will be even better due to nvidia bad gpu aging i recommend 5700.
well about g-sync it can be very hard to give an objective opinion but i would personaly sacrifise that for better performance.

WildCard999

Titan
I'd probably lean more towards Nvidia for the Gsync compatibility. While most Freesync monitors support both AMD & Nvidia (with the newest drivers and DP cable) Gsync monitors still only work with Nvidia and not utilizing it seems like a waste of money.

Solution