[SOLVED] 2060 or 5700XT

saabir2007

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2013
I imagine the vast majority of people are having no problems, but yeah, some definitely are having driver problems since it's basically new technology. But some games saw a 10-15% fps improvement in some games with just the latest driver so I'm curious as to how good it can get. With that being said, look at the GPU forum right here. Plenty of Nvidia users are having driver issues too.

I'm waiting till Black Friday to get mine, if there's a good offer on the Red Devil or Sapphire Nitro+ (or 2070S if it's a decent model under £450).

Last edited:
Hey,
Which one is better for Unity, Postman, VSCODE, XAMMP?

cpu is 9900kf
32gb of RAM

Thanks

maybe you need to look more on the software that you run and look which hardware they prefer. game engine like unity i don't even know which will work better because it was made to run on any GPU in the first place and depending on how the game being optimized it can work better on nvidia OR on AMD. although from what i can see over the years nvidia might have the edge on unity since they work more with unity developer due to their mobile centric focus before. the game engine even license nvidia PhysX for their physic engine.