[SOLVED] 2070 super Aftermarket cards - Need advice

anon7mous

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
I can't seem to find a good overview or a recommendation. I'm looking for a reliable card with decent thermals and noise, basically good build quality. I don't mind dishing out a bit more to get a good card. Decent warranty and customer support is also something I appreciate

I did some research and I'm thinking between these cards:

1. MSI 2070 Super Armor
  2. Zotac 2070 Super AMP! Extreme
  3. Zotac 2070 Super Twin Fan
  4. Palit 2070 Super Jetstream

I'm buying here: https://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/ProductCategory/16073F1263426.html?qd=2070+super

Which one would you recommend?

Solution
I would focus more on the card with longest warranty and best customer support as nvidia seems to have a problem with their QC in their last RTX gen , you can see the user reviews are torn between 5 star reviews and 1 star reviews from users whome their cards experienced artifacts after a period ranging from few days to few months .
Brands like EVGA i have heard have the best customer support in the states i dont know how its like in your country

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
I would focus more on the card with longest warranty and best customer support as nvidia seems to have a problem with their QC in their last RTX gen , you can see the user reviews are torn between 5 star reviews and 1 star reviews from users whome their cards experienced artifacts after a period ranging from few days to few months .
Brands like EVGA i have heard have the best customer support in the states i dont know how its like in your country

Solution

anon7mous

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
To be honest I don't know either. If I buy the card from a certified distributor on eBay I doubt I'll ever get in contact with the manufacturer. I would like to get a card with good build quality. 1-2% more or less doesn't mean much to me.

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
Sadly the last gens QC issues werent specefic to a certain manufacterer , all the cards had a relatively higher than normal percent of the same reliability issues , so again i'd prefer checking with pc communities in your country to ask which of your local dealers provide the best warrranty services