Question 2070 Super Driver Issue

Jul 21, 2022
Have problem with drivers on my Gigabyte 2070 Super. It worked good when i installed old driver from official site, but it was for WIN10, now i got WIN11 and cant install it. I cant monitor TDP of GPU, change its Power Limit, when i try to change clocks, gpu just turns off and turns again with default settings. Tried many drivers - didn`t work. Is there any solution?
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 SUPER Windforce OC

Last edited:
Try installing this GRD driver version. It supports Windows 11 OS. Previously, which version driver did you install ? Install the correct version. Completely remove all previous entries of the GPU drivers, and then do a fresh and a CLEAN re-install from this link.

GeForce Game Ready Driver | 516.59 | Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 | NVIDIA

If need be, use this DDU tool. Display Driver Uninstaller is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store).

Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.5.2 (guru3d.com)

Jul 21, 2022
Jul 21, 2022
Hmmm. Strange. What happens when you try to install the GPU drivers ? Does the installer shuts down, or you get any error message. ?
Nah, installs fine, monitor blinks several times. GPU works, but i cant monitor any sensors, cant change Power Limit (grey in MSI Afterburner) and when i change core or memory clock - monitor blinks (gpu turns off) then turns on with default settings with monitor.

TRENDING THREADS