Question 2070 super No display singal

janiceann1209

Prominent
Jan 4, 2019
Hello, I been here before when I original built my pc and looks like I ran into an issue. Most recently I tried upgraded my graphic card from 1050ti to a 2070 super. I did the switch but on power up i wasn't able to connection to either one or my monitor . One has just hdmi and other has dvi and vga. obviously the one monitor i can directly plug into the graphic card so i tried via the motherboard. I wasnt able to get connection either way. the Graphic card fans do start running when the pc is turn on but will shortly turn off and not come back on unless the pc power is switch on and off. with letting the pc just sit a minute with the 2070 in the pc the motherboard will give off the code for VGA. I appreciate the help but honestly there may be user error on my side of thing and yes i turn the computer on.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Hello, I been here before when I original built my pc and looks like I ran into an issue. Most recently I tried upgraded my graphic card from 1050ti to a 2070 super. I did the switch but on power up i wasn't able to connection to either one or my monitor . One has just hdmi and other has dvi and vga. obviously the one monitor i can directly plug into the graphic card so i tried via the motherboard. I wasnt able to get connection either way. the Graphic card fans do start running when the pc is turn on but will shortly turn off and not come back on unless the pc power is switch on and off. with letting the pc just sit a minute with the 2070 in the pc the motherboard will give off the code for VGA. I appreciate the help but honestly there may be user error on my side of thing and yes i turn the computer on.

Can you clarify? There's a lot here that I'm just not able to read. What do you mean by "I wasn't able to connection to either one or my monitor." Do you have two GPUs or two monitors?

"One has just hdmi and other has dvi and vga. obviously the one monitor i can directly plug into the graphic card so i tried via the motherboard."

What has just HDMI and what has DVI and VGA? And what monitor is this? So you have multiple 2070 Supers you've tried and not multiple monitors? Or do you have multiple monitors?

It would be helpful if you could go step-by-step and describe in detail what exactly you're doing, with what exact equipment.

TRENDING THREADS