Jan 4, 2023
My specs are:
CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 2.8GHz
Mobo: MSI B360M PRO-VDH
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Red DDR4 2400 PC4-19200 16GB 4x4GB
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8GB GDDR6
Power Supply: Mars Gaming MPB750 750W 80 Plus Bronze
SO: Windows 10
I've changed my computer's GPU from a 1050ti to a Gigabyte 2070 Super, but when booting it does not display anything. The gigabyte logo lights up and the fans are working, but it does not display. Using the iGPU I noticed that the 2070S, despite being connected in the PCIe slot, is not detected by BIOS or device manager. Tried updating the BIOS, i've uninstalled all drivers using DDU but it won't let me install them again because the Nvidia card is not recognized.
I connected the GPU to a friend's pc and it works (gives display) and the 1050ti works fine when I install it again, so it's not a hardware problem. The extra supply from the 6 pin and the 8 pin is properly connected too. Yesterday the mobo did one long beep and two short ones on boot up (which i've searched and means RAM problem) but it does not anymore after removing the gpu / ram and installing it again. I also used my friend's psu and nothing. I don't really understand where's the problem.
Thank you for your time.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build?

I connected the GPU to a friend's pc and it works (gives display) and the 1050ti works fine when I install it again, so it's not a hardware problem.
What PSU did your friend have to power the discrete GPU and the entire build?

Jan 4, 2023
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build?

I connected the GPU to a friend's pc and it works (gives display) and the 1050ti works fine when I install it again, so it's not a hardware problem.
What PSU did your friend have to power the discrete GPU and the entire build?
It's new. I bought it last month.