[SOLVED] 2080 Ti overclocking and warranty

Solution
First and foremost, flashing the card's VBIOS is always at the discretion of the end user. If the BIOS is flashed, you void your warranty there and then. If the BIOS flash goes awry, then you're left with no support at all.

That being said, I'm not sure you can do the opposite. If you do and are successful, then hooray if not, then we're back to the point about you voiding the warranty the moment you flashed the BIOS with something it wasn't meant to be out of the box.

Lutfij

Titan
First and foremost, flashing the card's VBIOS is always at the discretion of the end user. If the BIOS is flashed, you void your warranty there and then. If the BIOS flash goes awry, then you're left with no support at all.

That being said, I'm not sure you can do the opposite. If you do and are successful, then hooray if not, then we're back to the point about you voiding the warranty the moment you flashed the BIOS with something it wasn't meant to be out of the box.

Solution

I flashed back the factory bios.
I will flash the Matrix bios when my warranty ends which will increase performance needed by newer games and I am already getting more than 60 fps now, my monitor is 60Hz max, on all games maxed on 4K with overclocked factory bios.

Thanks

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS