2080FE low fps

Mar 7, 2018
The issue I'm having is that my GPU runs hot in comparison to the YouTube videos. I'm running it with +60 on the core and +600 on the memory and getting low fps in comparison as well. some claim to get over 100fps in shadow of the tomb raider, while i average 45fps. they also claim to get temps around 70C under load, mine hits the max temp set in MSI afterburner (88C).

RTX 2080 founders edition
I7 8700k @4.7ghz with Noctua NH D-15 dual fan cpu cooler
ROG z370-e mobo
AOC Agon AG352UCG 3440x1440 gsync monitor
500gb ssd
Thermaltake 1200 watt gold psu
NZXT H440 case with good cable management, 3x 120mm case fans and the 3 that come with it on the front panel. push and pull orientation.

Lutfij

Titan
Which video are you comparing your results to? Who are they? Are you on the exact same hardware as your comparison/benchmark system? You may also want to try uninstall and reinstalling the GPU drivers.

Mar 7, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPauKTN_n8

our hardware specs are so similar that the differences are negligible. hes getting higher fps at 4k than i am in 3440x1440.
there are many benchmarks out there that support my case. i have good 3dmark scores, second in the world for my hardware specs when i first got my gpu, but the in game performance is unsatisfying, and frankly disappointing in comparison to others with the same setups.

ps. i do a clean install of game ready drivers every time NVidia releases a new one.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS