2080's and 2080 ti's

Jan 5, 2019
I am looking into building a new pc and I have seen that a lot of people have been having issues with 2080 ti's and I was curious if it was just the 2080 ti's or if it was the 2080's as well and also what issues are these gpu's having as well?

Solution
Both 2080 and ti's were allegedly randomly dying few days/weeks after being purchased and used. From what I heard Nvidia has solved the issue. Even if your card dies, you can easily RMA it, this is a knowned issue so Nividia shouden't give you a hard time about it. If you want to make sure you get a card that have this issue fixed, order them directly from official manufactures; Nvidia, MSI, Asus ect. if you order them from websites like Newegg or Ebay, you may get a sample of the first productions cards that had this issue.

DavidVioMC

Honorable
Apr 25, 2016
Both 2080 and ti's were allegedly randomly dying few days/weeks after being purchased and used. From what I heard Nvidia has solved the issue. Even if your card dies, you can easily RMA it, this is a knowned issue so Nividia shouden't give you a hard time about it. If you want to make sure you get a card that have this issue fixed, order them directly from official manufactures; Nvidia, MSI, Asus ect. if you order them from websites like Newegg or Ebay, you may get a sample of the first productions cards that had this issue.

Solution