[SOLVED] 2080ti graphics card help!!

Oct 20, 2019
Hi i'm building a beast of a pc which will take me 3-4 months to build.
Im basically getting everything maxed out so

cpu - i9 9900k
ram - max 64gb corsair 4400mhz
motherboard - asus rog
etc etc

however for my graphics card im stuck between what sli config would be more beastly in terms of ultra high settings on everygame best fps all around
i have my eyes on the evga 2080ti kingpin edition however i also have my eye on the 2080ti rtx titan.....

which one of these in sli would be more beastly

please dont start talking about prices i only want to know which one would be more beastly at gaming
i play games like crysis battlefield gta5 etc....

while you're at it which gaming monitor is the best right now i dont want a huge monitor i think 27inch is best size however it has to be 4k

thank you for all your help, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you

Solution
TITAN RTX is the best graphics card money can buy. I think it is pretty far up for any game you would want to play in 4k and is overkill for most of the games today. Bridge TITAN RTX will be the most ultimate of gaming and nothing will be close to comparable with it even though for 99% of the games currently out there will be total overkill using two TITAN RTX.
Despite all of this, i would argue that SLI of any 2 RTX 2080 TI will be overkill for any games as well, so even if i had all the money in the world, i will not want to go for the TITAN RTX after all.

Lutfij

Titan
SLI is pointless in this day age. If you're building it for heat dumping, then AMD have some solutions in the GPU department. Outside of that I'd advise on picking up the most powerful card your wallet will allow.

The 2080Ti Super should be around by the time you pull the trigger so that would be on your horizon.

Oct 20, 2019
You get more FPS with nvlink sli 2 gpus are better than 1 I got told☹️
amd are crap I never go with them I refuse too:(

And so you’re telling me the 2080Ti super would be better than evga 2080ti kingpin edition?

If I you had to have
2 Titan nvlink sli
Or 2 2080ti evga king pin edition
Or 2 2080ti super

which one would you go for as a gamer who needs the most FPS and can play and future proof his system for 3 or 4 years if lucky

Notorious^

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
1, SLI is pointless as mentioned above, Unless your going for benchmark numbers. You would be better donating that $1,400+ to charity. But if you want to waste money, it's your money.

2, RTX Titan IS NOT a gaming graphics card although it can be used as one. You will only yield 1%-3% higher FPS with a Titan. It was not intended to be used as a gaming GPU.

3, You be better going with a EVGA rtx 2080 Ti FTW3 OC - same card i use in my build and it is a Beast of a card.

Oct 16, 2019
TITAN RTX is the best graphics card money can buy. I think it is pretty far up for any game you would want to play in 4k and is overkill for most of the games today. Bridge TITAN RTX will be the most ultimate of gaming and nothing will be close to comparable with it even though for 99% of the games currently out there will be total overkill using two TITAN RTX.
Despite all of this, i would argue that SLI of any 2 RTX 2080 TI will be overkill for any games as well, so even if i had all the money in the world, i will not want to go for the TITAN RTX after all.

Solution
Oct 20, 2019
yeah but money isn't an issue but saying that i wouldn't spend grands and grands on a graphics card

i know its overkill but still which one provides more fps out of the following

2x titan 2080ti nvlink sli
2x evga kingpin edition 2080ti
2x nvidia rtx 2080ti

i don't wanna get an old graphics card even if it does seem like a beast to you lot i want the best of the best but in a sli config

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah I understand what you mean I’m either getting

2x nvidia 2080 to evga kingpin edition and I’ll overclock it aswell

or

2 x titans but if it’s only 10fps difference I’ll just get option 1

Oct 16, 2019
Yeah I understand what you mean I’m either getting

2x nvidia 2080 to evga kingpin edition and I’ll overclock it aswell

or

2 x titans but if it’s only 10fps difference I’ll just get option 1
As I mentioned before, the Titan RTX will just get you slightly better performance (no it's not 10 fps difference it is less) and probably even bridged will not get up to 10 fps higner rather than the GTX 2080 ti bridged in most games.