21:9 Ultrawide Display

JettVic

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
I'm looking for a monitor at reasonable price, in 21:9 aspect Ratio keeping it at 1080p, Size don't matter, Prices does matter, because I want something that i can experience without ANY Drawbacks.

Please leave suggestions to different posts that had been answered in the past, or a Link where I can look, Please only the Best monitor for the right price. If there can be cheaper, please link it, or let me know.

Budget up to $2200.
Reviews on YouTube will also be helpful!

Solution
That LG gets you flat panel, 1080p, and 75 hz + freesync.

Probably a really good option considering your requirements, though you'll need an AMD (not NVIDIA) card to take advantage of the freesync function.
Apr 2, 2018
Your budget is way high for a 1080p anything.

For around 1600 you can get the 120hz 34” Dell (3440 x 1440). It’s an amazing gaming monitor, I have one. Be aware you need a high end Nvidia card (with g-sync) to take full advantage of it
https://www.tomsguide.com/us/alienware-aw3418dw-monitor,review-4983.html

If you’re not gaming, there are much cheaper 60hz options from everyone. The size of most 21:9s is 34” with a few at 35”

There’s tons on Newegg and amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/slp/3440x1440-monitor/2tw4uvqewbfb8yu

Can’t really help you more since you didn’t say if you were intending on using it for gaming or just productivity or movie watching, and weather your video card is AMD or Nvidia (ie Freesync vs G-Sync)

JettVic

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016

I'm Well aware of the price is alittle High which is why I set it like that, for a reason multiple suggestions so i can narrow it down to what I actually want. I'm am mainly gaming with the montior which is also why i'm so high on budget because I plan on playing shooter with it. And I don't have a good gpu on now a day standards, but i want to keep it at 1080p REGARDLESS. I did actually ask this community bout a year ago, [For the record still haven't upgrade] Prices are just way too high. So Gaming yes, maybe movie watching but MOSTLY Gaming. I'm also not wanting a curve monitor, I find that strange to the eyes, also Height adjustable and such would BE SUPER helpful. But TO answer your question about either Free sync or G sync, Probably G sync for down the road upgrade which will happen sometimes...

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry to say but at 21:9 and insisting on a flat panel and 1080p will limit you to only the much older panels.

Go on amazon and type in “2560x1080 monitor” in the search box and you’ll get a list of the older models. Make sure to check the specs to make sure it’s not curved, as many are

Apr 2, 2018
One more comment:

I don’t believe a FLAT panel 2560x1080 with g-sync even exists. They don’t make them. They’re al going to be curved once you get into the g-sync (ie, gaming) category.

tom_alford

Reputable
Jan 27, 2018
That LG gets you flat panel, 1080p, and 75 hz + freesync.

Probably a really good option considering your requirements, though you'll need an AMD (not NVIDIA) card to take advantage of the freesync function.

Solution