21 Month Old Tyler Tries Diablo This Morning

Well I guess it runs in the family. Heh!

Nik, almost 5 now, was playing my original SP barb, the original
Shythed last night before bed. I put him to bed and left the PC on with
Shythed in Normal False Tomb.

This morning 21 month old Tyler is up early and sits himself down at
the PC while I am in the kitchen. He has some fun with Shythed.

Couple of War Cries.

Leap Attack around the room. (No monsters)

Whirlwind.

I think we have a winner here!

The family that plays Diablo together thrives together.

Orion Ryder

LMAO

now if i can just get my wife to play... 2 of my kids do already!

RegNitto wrote:
> LMAO
>

> now if i can just get my wife to play... 2 of my kids do already!

Good luck with that one. I have 7 kids that play, and a wife who thinks
Diablo is a tool of Satan (anagram of Santa, but that's another story)
himself.

Mickey