2100+ to Mobile 2400/2500/2600 worth it?

I have my 2100+ oc'ed to 2.17 on my Shuttle AN35N ultra (Vantec aeroflow,
512 pc3200 ram). Would going to one of the mobile chips be much of a speed
difference (Realistically I mean, not just raw #'s. Will I notice a
difference when I'm online or playing a FPS?)

Also, are there any advantages to the 2600 over the 2500 and 2400? Also
2500 over 2400? Will one OC higher? Or work better with heat and voltage?
Thanks.

>I have my 2100+ oc'ed to 2.17 on my Shuttle AN35N ultra (Vantec aeroflow,
>512 pc3200 ram). Would going to one of the mobile chips be much of a speed
>difference (Realistically I mean, not just raw #'s. Will I notice a
>difference when I'm online or playing a FPS?)

Maybe not but ripping movies or music you will. A 2400+ Mobile will do
3400+ right out of the box for most people. That is with a decent HS,
even the retail one as long as the fan puts out over 25CFM. With a
little work you'll get 2.5Ghz plus about 10C lower CPU temps which is
great.

>Also, are there any advantages to the 2600 over the 2500 and 2400? Also
>2500 over 2400? Will one OC higher? Or work better with heat and voltage?
>Thanks.

Those three are really the same core but with different auto BIOS
settings that desktops can't see anyway. So when setting your own BIOS
get which ever is cheapest.
These newegg reviews of the $77 2400+ really give you an idea how
great that chip is: http://tinyurl.com/3am7r