2300$ Rendering/gaming PC 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 1473538
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1473538

Hi guys,
not much to say. It's supposed to be a good rendering machine (After Effects, Premiere, Encoder, Cinema 4D, Maya etc.) and that's the bigger focus. Gaming comes second. I just want to know if all the parts are allright or if I can save money somewhere and if everything fits. NOTE: I'd really like to have the AIO cooler in front of the case, like Linus did in the 4k build a while ago. That's my biggest concern because I'm not sure if the tubing is long enough but without further ado here are the specs:

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming G1 OR EVGA ACX 2.0 980ti (which one has the better noise/perfomance ratio?)
CPU: i7 5820k
MOBO: MSI X99S SLI Plus
RAM: 2x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DIMM Kit
Storage: 1x Seagate Desktop SSHD 2TB, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
CD Drive: Samsung SH-224DB
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750
Case: Corsair 760t
Cooler: Enermax Liqtech 240, replacing the fans with 2x Fractal Design Venturi HP-14 PWM
- 1x BitFenix Spectre Pro LED as exhaust fan -
and last but not least the Arctic Silver 5 thermal compound.

- Will the cooler fit in the front of the case?

You'll have to ditch all the front drive cages and possibly the optical drive cages. It might fit and be tight.

Also, I'd advise against an SSHD and just get a 7200rpm drive. It's about 8 gigabytes of Solid State Storage and then the other 1.92 terabytes of regular storage. It's also gotten some bad reviews on Newegg.

D

Deleted member 1473538

OK, thanks for the help!