240hz monitors, in white?

Nathan_116

Reputable
Jan 2, 2017
Hello so simply as the title states, is there any website that I can buy a monitor from, that is 240z and in white? Or is there some sort of Unknown gaming company that does like costom monitor colors or something like that? I probably wont buy one til october, becauseI am already running 2 144hz monitors, and because incase there is new Monitors coming out? or maybe a new refresh rate like 240+ but I am slowly upgrading all my Tech to the highest our world has to offer ( 240hz ) Also wich brand in your guys opinion has a variety of choices to chose from? Or just the best brands as far as Displays go, I currently run with 24in 144hz AOC monitors, for the monitor size, I would prefer 28inchest and below, but 24in is perfect if possible

Solution

You also need to keep in mind that you won't be able to keep even near 200fps on modern AAA games even on lower settings because you would either be CPU limited (even with the highest end cpus right now) or engine limited:
Nvidia Option (G-sync)...
As of now, no white 240HZ monitors and some companies may do custom paint jobs but not specifically for monitors. You may have to pay quite a large sum and it isn't worth it (and it probably won't look as good as the factory). Why do you want 240Hz since you already have 2 144HZ monitors?! There is no point and you are just wasting money imo.
Since you are so keen to upgrade, I suggest (If you a system up to par) I suggest waiting for the soon to be released ASUS ROG PG27UQ, 1440p, 165Hz, G-sync, HDR, Quantum Dot pixel technology although I bet it will be at the 1000USD range. Best of the best this year imo (not considering the 4K version since it is more demanding to run and 'only' 120Hz, probably more expensive too).

P.S. For sth available now, the ASUS ROG PG279Q is a very good choice.

Nathan_116

Reputable
Jan 2, 2017
Alright ill look into that, but as to why im so keen on upgrading? So for my displays I originally started at 60hz monitor, as I presume everyone else did, but when i got 144hz, it was INCREDIBLY smooth, so im guessing when if I get 240hz, it will be even more smooth, so thats what im looking for, im looking for a display to, give me the best possible play experience, but i looked at your suggestion, is there a monitor that is 240hz, with 1ms? ( 1080p ofcourse )

You also need to keep in mind that you won't be able to keep even near 200fps on modern AAA games even on lower settings because you would either be CPU limited (even with the highest end cpus right now) or engine limited:
Nvidia Option (G-sync): https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236421
AMD option (Freesync):https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014607&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

180Hz: Asus - ROG SWIFT PG248Q (there are some others as well)

Imo, you shouldn't bother with higher than 144hz since you already have 144hz.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS