[SOLVED] 240w PSU enough for GTX 1650 low profile?

Vurow

Prominent
Apr 28, 2019
I have an HP 6300 SFF and I bought this PC off ebay early 2019 and it came with an i5 3570 @ 3.40ghz, GT 1030 and 8 GB RAM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-GeForc...epid=0&hash=item3b3bced94f:g:-lcAAOSw8Mtdu0Mv

Yesterday I bought this (it's a GTX 1650 LOW PROFILE card) and I was just wondering if this is enough for my power supply which is 240 watts. I know I'm good on PCIE and space in my little computer because it's a low profile and will fit but I'm just confused if it'll work fine with my PSU

If you need more information just leave a reply please and I'll respond back with whatever

Solution
It should run off of the PCIe slot just fine. Smaller computers have fewer slots and bays to power and can use a smaller PSU. Also office type computers use less powerful CPUs again saving power.
With 4GB GPU, and 8GB sytem RAM you may encounter a few games that will want more RAM. Bumping up to 12-16GB will prevent this.
It should run off of the PCIe slot just fine. Smaller computers have fewer slots and bays to power and can use a smaller PSU. Also office type computers use less powerful CPUs again saving power.
With 4GB GPU, and 8GB sytem RAM you may encounter a few games that will want more RAM. Bumping up to 12-16GB will prevent this.

Reactions: Vurow
Solution