[SOLVED] 27" Curved Monitor Suggestions

Jack10525

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
Like the title states, I'm looking for a 27" curved monitor. My budget is under $175. I've seen quite a few good looking (to me) monitors but am not sure if Hz matters that much. That is pretty much the only difference. This will not be a monitor for gaming although I do have a flight simulator installed. I'm pretty sure this "game" requires relatively low computing power. Besides size I want hdmi output. Any suggestions?

Solution
I just bought a 30 in ultra wide curved monitor. I got a Scepter. I think that 27-30 ultra wide is the sweet spot in opinion. It just looks amazing. I might suggest you look at ultra wide before making a decision. However, some videos still show the native 16:9 ratio. SO far I havnt had any problems with that, maybe a few videos here and there that dont render the 21:9. Anyway, I would highly suggest looking into ultra wide or go check one out. Looks amazing and sits nice on a desk
Nov 22, 2020
I just bought a 30 in ultra wide curved monitor. I got a Scepter. I think that 27-30 ultra wide is the sweet spot in opinion. It just looks amazing. I might suggest you look at ultra wide before making a decision. However, some videos still show the native 16:9 ratio. SO far I havnt had any problems with that, maybe a few videos here and there that dont render the 21:9. Anyway, I would highly suggest looking into ultra wide or go check one out. Looks amazing and sits nice on a desk

Solution