[SOLVED] 27" Odyssey G7 Gaming Monitor

DekuLicious

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
Hello,

I recently purchased this monitor, and I got a cable which according to videos is a PC cable that extends USB connections, I am not sure if that's the case but I can't find the correct image of it on Google to confirm it is the right one that the video is talking about, my question is do I actually need it?
As far as I know you simply need the power cable and the HDMI/DP cable, nothing else, although I got another cable which is what I am trying to figure out which does what exactly, if someone bought it or knows what I am talking about from the little information given and can help me with it I would appreciate it.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hello,

I recently purchased this monitor, and I got a cable which according to videos is a PC cable that extends USB connections, I am not sure if that's the case but I can't find the correct image of it on Google to confirm it is the right one that the video is talking about, my question is do I actually need it?
As far as I know you simply need the power cable and the HDMI/DP cable, nothing else, although I got another cable which is what I am trying to figure out which does what exactly, if someone bought it or knows what I am talking about from the little information given and can help me with it I would appreciate it.
All you need is the power cable and the cable from your video card. Some of the newer monitors are coming with USB extensions.

TRENDING THREADS