2700X Running at 5.8GHZ?

No glitch, he doesnt know how to read the info, or for what is the measure unit [W] and for what is [Mhz].
How it was said above, you read wrong, that is wattage (power consumed) lower down you got clocks and it says 4098 Mhz (~4.1 Ghz)

Actually, youre reading it wrong too.
Under the clocks header, at the bottom:
Left column is current speed, middle is minimum speed, and right is max recorded speed.
So while its currently running at 4GHz it did peak at 5.8GHz.

I think if it ran at that speed even for a little bit it would have bluescreened. The CPU is capable of 4.4GHz at most and that is in extreme cases under normal conditions of course. If it did run at that speed at all it's because the bus speed went up super high for a millisecond. If the multiplier was 43 then it must have went up to 136MHz. But if it did this even for a second you would get a BSOD because that CPU can't run at that speed without LN2 voltage and liquid nitrogen. That's why people here think it must be an error. There is a slight possibility that the FSB did go up like that for a millisecond but I do doubt it. I think it's an error in the software or that the sensor is sometimes giving inaccurate information. I think there must be an error somewhere.