[SOLVED] 2700x vcore voltage

Adrian Lucke

Honorable
Sep 21, 2014
I heard the vcore voltage of a 2700x was supposed to be around 1.1 to 1.5 from different forums. Here is a coupe of screenshots from of the bios showing vcore voltages My 2700X isn't overclocked, the PBO and the CPB are disabled. My Vcore voltages are around 1.070V. I have currently have a bottom rated game max 750W 80+gold cert rgb power supply, I have a NZXT 850w 80+gold power supply getting delivered in a few days. I wonder if my game max 750w power supply isn't supplying enough voltage. Could that cause a kernel-power 41 errors and random reboots?

alucke

Solution
I heard the vcore voltage of a 2700x was supposed to be around 1.1 to 1.5 from different forums. Here is a coupe of screenshots from of the bios showing vcore voltages My 2700X isn't overclocked, the PBO and the CPB are disabled. My Vcore voltages are around 1.070V. I have currently have a bottom rated game max 750W 80+gold cert rgb power supply, I have a NZXT 850w 80+gold power supply getting delivered in a few days. I wonder if my game max 750w power supply isn't supplying enough voltage. Could that cause a kernel-power 41 errors and random reboots?

alucke
Those voltages change with load, should check them at that time.

alucke
Those voltages change with load, should check them at that time.

Solution