270x GPU Risk

Arcus Tenshi

Reputable
Aug 5, 2014
Hello everyone!

So I'm looking to buy a new GPU pretty soon and 270x is on my eyes however ... I keep seeing horrible technical reviews about it especially the MSI version (the cheaper version as well) and so I just want to ask for advice regarding this matter.

I want my new GPU to be flawless and not have problems at start, that's stressful, I want to just put it in, boot up my computer and play games at 60FPS afterwards.

So any comments? Or should I get a better card? As long as its an upgrade to my HD8670D AMD GPU atm then i'm fine but no more than $220 :)

Here's the link for 270x: http://

Solution
MSI is a fine company and honor their RMAs. You can just look at the most negative review and they are praising the customer service. I'm fairly certain you'd have no issues with receiving a dead or broken card. I'd say only 15% of reviews you see are actually documented problems with certain cards. Usually when I skim reviews and I see the same issue repeated at least 5 times, then I'd avoid it.

Personally MSI is my favorite brand but I try not to let my favoritism give way to biased answers.

dovah-chan

Honorable
MSI is a fine company and honor their RMAs. You can just look at the most negative review and they are praising the customer service. I'm fairly certain you'd have no issues with receiving a dead or broken card. I'd say only 15% of reviews you see are actually documented problems with certain cards. Usually when I skim reviews and I see the same issue repeated at least 5 times, then I'd avoid it.

Personally MSI is my favorite brand but I try not to let my favoritism give way to biased answers.

Solution