Question 275 CAD G-PC

Mar 13, 2020
Okay, I know this sounds insane but the country I live in has a poor economy and my current conditions aren't good enough so that I could buy a 1000$ PC, the reason I wrote CAD is because it's a pretty well known currency and I can just change it to TL.
If you think this is impossible you can just click off, my hopes aren't very high anyway.
=
So, to the point! I am looking for a 275 CAD Gaming PC that can run games like Garrys Mod, CSGO, Rust and LoL at a decent 30-60 FPS. I know, alot to ask.
I don't know how to build a PC as I have never done so but I will learn that when the time comes, I dont mind if it's prebuilt or anything.
(150-250 GB's of space in Hard drive would be amazing.)
Thanks for reading, I hope this was not annoying to read.
also sorry if this was the wrong thread.

Mar 13, 2020
TL? What country?

Can you provide any websites in your country that you'd be shopping from? This is going to heavily hinge on what's available in the markets you're shopping in.
Hi, Thanks for responding.
TL means Turkish Lira, I'm from Turkey Konya to be specific.
Not sure if there are any markets I'd specifically buy from, just looking for a good pc that'll last me a while and can run the games I mentioned.
Thanks for offering to help
Edit: It would help me out alot if the place supports TL because it would be hard for me to change to CAD.

275 CAD = 1250 TL

Is this the budget just for the tower, or does it also have to buy a monitor/keyboard/mouse/headphones?

(I'm in the USA). I can tell you right now that 275 CAD doesn't buy much for a full system. Certainly well into the realm of "used" or "refurbished" computers. Are there any used sites in Turkey that are similar to Ebay / Craigslist in the USA or Kijiji in Canada?