FranticSkunk

Reputable
Aug 31, 2019
Hi,

My friend recently bought a 360mm AIO and says he has noticed a big difference and suggests that I should buy one (He doesn't know much about PC hardware) I already have a 280mm Corsair h115i on an i5 8600k which is overclocked to 4.8GHz, would it be worth it to upgrade from my 280mm to a 360mm? I'm not bothered by noise pollution, I'm simply wondering if the cooling performance increase makes it actually worth it especially when I already have a 280mm?

Solution
Hi,

My friend recently bought a 360mm AIO and says he has noticed a big difference and suggests that I should buy one (He doesn't know much about PC hardware) I already have a 280mm Corsair h115i on an i5 8600k which is overclocked to 4.8GHz, would it be worth it to upgrade from my 280mm to a 360mm? I'm not bothered by noise pollution, I'm simply wondering if the cooling performance increase is actually worth it?
Here the way I would look at it.
You are either cool enough now or you aren't.
Are you?
If you are cool enough now...getting cooler isn't going to help anything.
Hi,

My friend recently bought a 360mm AIO and says he has noticed a big difference and suggests that I should buy one (He doesn't know much about PC hardware) I already have a 280mm Corsair h115i on an i5 8600k which is overclocked to 4.8GHz, would it be worth it to upgrade from my 280mm to a 360mm? I'm not bothered by noise pollution, I'm simply wondering if the cooling performance increase is actually worth it?
Here the way I would look at it.
You are either cool enough now or you aren't.
Are you?
If you are cool enough now...getting cooler isn't going to help anything.

Reactions: FranticSkunk
Solution

TRENDING THREADS