[SOLVED] 280mm Radiator, Will it Fit?

lemee70

Reputable
Aug 23, 2015
I have gone and splashed out on some new components including cpu and mobo, I am also having delivered a Corsair H110i Cooler that has a 280mm radiator. Having been trying to choose a case, very few specify 280mm most are 240mm. Have I cocked up and severely limited my choice of cases? Or is 240mm a kind of standard that all manufacturers mention regarding radiators even though a 280mm will fit. Any help would be much appreciated.

Solution
A lot of ATX cases can fit 280mm rads. Although do watch out for funky exceptions like the NZXT S340 Elite. (which can fit a 280mm rad, but the fans must be installed first)
The manufacturer should (and almost always will) give you information about how much space there is for a radiator.
A lot of ATX cases can fit 280mm rads. Although do watch out for funky exceptions like the NZXT S340 Elite. (which can fit a 280mm rad, but the fans must be installed first)
The manufacturer should (and almost always will) give you information about how much space there is for a radiator.

Solution

Latest posts