anybody with the tcm channel turn it on western front 1918 a german war
movie made in 1930 has just started

"ray o'hara" <roh@comcast.net> wrote in message
> anybody with the tcm channel turn it on western front 1918 a german war
> movie made in 1930 has just started

All Quiet on the Western Front? - or a different one? German WW1 films are
rather unusual.

Martin

"Martin Rapier" <m.rapier@shef.ac.uk> wrote in message
> "ray o'hara" <roh@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > anybody with the tcm channel turn it on western front 1918 a german war
> > movie made in 1930 has just started
>
> All Quiet on the Western Front? - or a different one? German WW1 films are
> rather unusual.
>
> Martin

no it is "western front 1918", it is not "all quiet on the western front"
completely different movie. it was a great movie, better that AQOTWF, which
i do think is a good movie.
this movie moved right in to my top 5 war movie list.
it makes Aqotwf look like a happy movie.

jp

"ray o'hara" <roh@comcast.net> wrote in message
> anybody with the tcm channel turn it on western front 1918 a german war
> movie made in 1930 has just started

Sigh. I *used* to be able to stay up that late.