2D Overclocking

Ryan wrote:
> Should you overclock the 2d setting in coolbits? and what will it do
> if if i do?

I have tried it a couple times to play Generals-not sure if it really helped
though.

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Should you overclock the 2d setting in coolbits? and what will it do if
> if i do?

Nothing.

Ryan <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<m8gic.29067$635.2999@nwrdny03.gnilink.net>...
> Should you overclock the 2d setting in coolbits? and what will it do if
> if i do?

Nothing..totally nothing!
2d doesn't uses much raw GPU power!

graham

C&C Generals is a true 3-D engine game - looks great with stereo glasses
too!

Graham wrote:
> C&C Generals is a true 3-D engine game - looks great with stereo
> glasses too!
>
> "neopolaris" <.> wrote in message
>>

>> Ryan wrote:
>>> Should you overclock the 2d setting in coolbits? and what will it do
>>> if if i do?
>>
>> I have tried it a couple times to play Generals-not sure if it
>> really helped though.

It seems to only run in 3D as when I run the hardware monitor on rivatuner,
the core/memory does not jump up like it does when I start a game like
Battlefield or any other FPS.