2K Keeps Duke Alive With 'The Doctor Who Cloned Me' DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]This game started out at the $50 mark, now down to $20. What does that tell you? That expansion pack should be free.[/citation]

this dlc should be the first bit of contend that was made for the game by a competent company, i say give it a chance, probably better than the core game.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]This game started out at the $50 mark, now down to $20. What does that tell you?[/citation]
That this 6 month old game get dropped in price like every other 6 month old game?
BTW, have you even played it or are you another Duke-ragging-bandwagon-kinda-guy?

wardler

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]That this 6 month old game get dropped in price like every other 6 month old game?...BTW, have you even played it or are you another Duke-ragging-bandwagon-kinda-guy?[/citation]Please... they are still selling old copies of MW for like 50 bucks. Games don't drop like that in 6 months unless they are made by Valve or absolutely suck.

G

duke is 9 dollars at gamestop. beyond that the game itself is perfectly fine for a duke nukem game. they put out a game essentially a decade old to please you guys. you should have known what you were getting into. now gearbox has said they will make a new duke with your ideas and nothing from 16 different designers from 8 different companies. give duke its credit, take a 15 year trip to hell and see if you dont need a readjustment period. the new duke will put your faith back into the ass kicking machine that made pc gaming fun when you were a kid. except now on a console because pc gaming is overrated.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
Looks like this DLC will be worth $10 if it's a full SP campaign with at least 5 hours of gameplay, plus the MP maps.

I am only going off the demo, but there are really only 2 things I didn't like. The way Duke moves (almost seems to be floating) and how you can only carry 2 weapons at a time. I want my whole arsenal at my finger tips. Otherwise, DNF is oozing with that over-the-top humor/carnage we all remember.

I want someone to remake Redneck Rampage :D

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]wardler[/nom]Please... they are still selling old copies of MW for like 50 bucks. Games don't drop like that in 6 months unless they are made by Valve or absolutely suck.[/citation]

Fallout games you mindless muck. I love how you pick Activision, one of the greediest companies to use as an example. Sure, some publishers don't lower the price of their games over a period of time, but most do if they release a lot of DLC for their game. Bethesda and THQ are ones who do. Sure, the bad reviews helped to lower the price of the game, but you really didn't put much thought into your ignorant argument.

datawrecker

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]keczapifrytki[/nom]I got the game free, did not finish and deleted it. In fact it was so bad that I did not want any traces of it on my computer so I bought a new hard drive and crushed the old one to pieces.[/citation]
I know what you mean. I did the same thing with you mother. -Duke

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
you know what, fuck you guys. I'm buying it and giving it a good review.[citation][nom]wardler[/nom]Please... they are still selling old copies of MW for like 50 bucks. Games don't drop like that in 6 months unless they are made by Valve or absolutely suck.[/citation]

Just because every single 13 year old boy with an xbox gets a huge boner over the MW series and will buy anything branded "COD" with a guy and gun on the front, this doesn't represent the market as a whole..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS