NutsoBlutso

Commendable
Mar 31, 2019
Hello. I’m considering getting a new monitor when I finally get my tax return back from the irs. (Selected for audit two years in a row ffs) I’m stuck between either getting a 2k monitor or 4K, I’m just not sure if my pc could handle 4K gaming, though my build is pretty damn good, I want to make sure I won’t end up playing on 4K at two frames per second. Lol I’m positive it can handle 1440p but if it can handle 4K then I’d prefer to grab one of those. Can anyone help me out and tell me if my pc can handle the extra load of 4K gaming?

GTX 1080 SC 8GB GDDR5 VRAM

i5 7600k 3.8GHz

16GB of DDR4 RAM 2400mhz

A bronze 80 seal psu, hp I think

Idk what motherboard I have but it’s an msi gaming mb, it’s good shit lol

Idk if the last two were super important for this but I figured I’d list them just to be safe, even though the mb is unknown even to me...anyway, thanks in advance. :D

NutsoBlutso

Commendable
Mar 31, 2019
I got an email telling me that someone replied, but it's not showing up here, I don't know if it was deleted or the site just isn't updating stuff. Thank you for the reply regardless. :) Thankfully the email showed the message anyway, so about the budget I'll be working with, I should have around $500 or so sometime this week.

Latest posts