2ND 8700k! at STOCK! NO MCE on! No sync cores! downclocking speed and voltage. while stressing

Apparent

Honorable
Feb 5, 2015
As title say's

My 8700k at stock auto or xmp or manual with any vcore will downclock the speeds and voltages when running AIDA 64 OR PRIME 95

eg. on auto setting vcore during stress test will reach 1.328 from around 1.1 on idle. clocks will come down from 4.3ghz to
3.7 or up to 3.9
Temps decrease at the same time from 70c+ to around 55-60

at idle cpu clocks jump from anywhere between 800mhz to 4600mhz even maybe hit 4700mhz definitely with no MCE on or sync cores

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE it is my second 8700k have been trying to diagnose this issue since my first one the day i was 'lucky'
to be among the first recievers of them

months of horror!

other one did this same thing and i returned it....they said:"overheating and BSOD"
which i believe my motherboard did it to the first and is coming for or already destroyed my second one!

Why i gave the first one back ..?

becoz this system would post twice and i was told in another thread to RMA Cpu , however this new one was giving the same issue! until i found out that the board is applying alot of voltage at xmp to SA AND IO voltages so i lowered those and system would now post once instead of twice before booting.

another thing to add: this system is taking a while to post and get to windows!

i flashed the bios twice since this happened (2 bios) during the months i have had it now not sure to apply this latest one if it would do anything...
so strange i have a great other systen too but giving me same stutter issues as the new one to which i bought this whole new system in first place.

anything any great news or bad i would like to hear from anyone thank yoy in advance for all your time efforts to help me out.

system specs:
maximus hero X
evga 750 g2 supernova
crystal corsair 570x case
evga 1070 ftw
dominator platinum ddr4 3200
h100i v2 evo 850 ssd boot drive 1tb wd hard drive

Apparent

Honorable
Feb 5, 2015

the mobo i did mention correct me again if i am wrong maximus hero x

regarding the temps the cooler itself feels only slightly warm during stress testing prime 95 will reach aound 55-60 i have tested this with MCE on too briefly and same thing happens and temps go to about 70-80 and come down.

at idle it jumps as i mentioned too up to 4.6 on All cores. without MCE and using per core auto

i have tested another PSU if that helps in the past but as i was dealing with the other issue i cannot tell you the readings but again still the radiator fans feel pretty cool even at 70-80c

if i run full system test (cpu, fpu, cache ,memory it will run 4.3 for like 10 secs at 80c then come down at between 60-70 and run at avg 4000mhz (3.9-4.1ghz) whole time usage will be 100% all this is in HW monitor cpuz reports same speeds. but it will not detect any throttling.

Heat isn't going from the cpu to the rad, so either the contact pressure is too low, the plastic is left on (it's been done before believe me) or the pump is not pumping.

Apparent

Honorable
Feb 5, 2015

can confirm plastic is not on
i have reconnect a few times the h100 re applied thermal paste at pea size amount carefully applying the cooler and tighten well.

i do hear the pump noise ramp up along with fans then they both come down

the pump i can hear it running but are you saying it is possibly faulty or weak ?
as i said it is slightly warm
should the rad/air from fans be hot? sry for my noobiness

Apparent

Honorable
Feb 5, 2015

tried an antec 650 kuhler i had also just now same thing with slightly higher temps

i do notice for a quick sec both coolers the temps reach 81 or more when the downclocking happens and fans spin down

Apparent

Honorable
Feb 5, 2015

and sry forgot to mention no the pump/block not hot same temp at most the temp like breathing on your hand or little warmer at random times
(creepy eg)

UPDATE: also tried stock cooler to verify the other AIO temps heat etc. temps shot up very high with the stock cooler 94 and this time it reported throttling detected in AIDA 64 with cpu,fpu, cache &ram checked as expected, now i had my hand over cpu fan, i felt very little heat with only running CPU test checkmarked this time, it would reach 85c NOT throttle and NOT downclock.
does'nt that mean the AIO'S are cooling better way better and therefore working and if so why then do they downclock but the intel stock cooler will not unless it is pushed very high?
stock cooler runs 85c and no throttling and no downclocking speeds when running CPU only same goes for other tests but only it reaches too high temp and therefore throttles ...