I will state the issue, read very carefully:

~ the 2nd hard drive is seen in BIOS but not in Windows
~ i did use the 2nd hard drive as for whole 2TB partition
~ i have files on that 2nd hard drive
~ the 2nd hard drive sometimes shows up after a restart
~ after a shutdown the 2nd hard drive disappears
~ it takes alot of restarts to see the 2nd hard drive
~ the 2nd hard drive disappears even after sleep mode

Windows 10 Pro is installed on a 250 GB SSD, for extra files i use a Seagate SSHD 2TB (that's the 2nd hard drive)

Solution
Those erratic type problems are frustrating to diagnose, let alone solve. Incidentally we're assuming your SSD boot drive boots & functions without ANY problems. If that is NOT the case, stop right here and let us know, OK?

I don't know what other troubleshooting steps you've taken, so here's a few...
A. Check your system for any malware (viruses, junk programs, and the like)
B. Perform a Disk Cleanup.
C. Run the sfc /scannow command.
D. Check Task Manager to peruse your Startup programs and delete or disable unnecessary ones.
E. Use a different motherboard's SATA connector/port for the problem drive.
F. Use a different SATA data cable.
G. Use a different SATA power connector is one is available.
H. Ensure all...
As you have instructed I have read the "stated issue" very carefully.

The very first thing you should do when you (or any PC user) should do when experiencing problems with a HDD of one kind or another is to test the drive with a diagnostic program to determine whether you're dealing with a defective disk. You have not indicated you have done such.

So test the problem drive with Seagate's SeaTools diagnostic program to determine its health. You needn't respond that you've read my respond "very carefully". I'm reasonably certain you will have.

KekMeister1

Prominent
Jul 30, 2017

I tested the drive with the SeaTools program, It passed all tests and found no errors.
any idea what else can I do? that issue really bugging me

Those erratic type problems are frustrating to diagnose, let alone solve. Incidentally we're assuming your SSD boot drive boots & functions without ANY problems. If that is NOT the case, stop right here and let us know, OK?

I don't know what other troubleshooting steps you've taken, so here's a few...
A. Check your system for any malware (viruses, junk programs, and the like)
B. Perform a Disk Cleanup.
C. Run the sfc /scannow command.
D. Check Task Manager to peruse your Startup programs and delete or disable unnecessary ones.
E. Use a different motherboard's SATA connector/port for the problem drive.
F. Use a different SATA data cable.
G. Use a different SATA power connector is one is available.
H. Ensure all you connections are proper & secure.
I. If you have a USB external enclosure (or a SATA-to-USB adapter cable w/power adapter) try installing the drive in one of those devices and see what happens.
J. Ditto for another PC.

With the kind of problem you're experiencing there's always a real chance that you will lose data on that drive or the data will become hopelessly corrupted. So DO NOT DELAY in backing up any and all data on that drive that's important to you by whatever backup means you have.

Solution

KekMeister1

Prominent
Jul 30, 2017

Used a different motherboard port, so far I'm not seeing any problems!
If there is no problems in 3 days I will mark this as solved, thank you.

I do hope the change in the motherboard's SATA port/connector will resolve the situation. If & when it does please do not neglect COMPREHENSIVELY backing up your entire system from time-to-time so that you will ALWAYS have the means at hand to return your ENTIRE system to a bootable/functional system should the system drive and/or any other installed secondary drive containing data become defective or hopelessly corrupted. Yes, it will mean an extra expense for you in terms of purchasing another HDD (sufficient in disk-space capacity) to contain the total contents of your system, but believe me it will be worth the extra expense. The HDD used for backup purposes could also be installed internally in your system or in a USB external enclosure for added security should you desire.

KekMeister1

Prominent
Jul 30, 2017

just an update - its been 3 days and i didn't encounter any disappearing HDD issue again, using a different sata port solved it.

thank you for the extra help, I will consider investing in a backup HDD soon! that's a good idea.
have a good day / night =]