Mustafa_23

Honorable
Nov 10, 2016
Hi, What reason can it be if my drivers are up to date and headset is working fine
the audio too but the microphone buzz doesn't go away.
Win 10 (64bit), Msi G41m- P25 (7592) using rear panel audio jack
I asked the hardware guy and he says drivers issue.
headset - Keenion KDM 758

Last edited:
Solution
@hangthe9 Hi, can you elaborate what do you mean by checking it from motherboard side ?
Headphones seems fine, front jack doesn't work in the PC :'(

I meant the motherboard site not side. From the motherboard vendor support page. Headphones seem fine meaning they work OK on other computer? Did you connect the front audio panel connectors to the motherboard? They may be wired incorrectly if not working. Did you test another microphone? Need to narrow down where the issue is coming from.
Since someone said it was a driver issue did you check for newer audio drivers (directly from the motherboard side not just check in Windows)? Did you test them on the front jacks and on another system to see if the issue is with the computer or the headphones? Test another microphone on your system to see if it works?

@hangthe9 Hi, can you elaborate what do you mean by checking it from motherboard side ?
Headphones seems fine, front jack doesn't work in the PC :'(

I meant the motherboard site not side. From the motherboard vendor support page. Headphones seem fine meaning they work OK on other computer? Did you connect the front audio panel connectors to the motherboard? They may be wired incorrectly if not working. Did you test another microphone? Need to narrow down where the issue is coming from.

Solution