3 Beeps and no display

Andrew16

Reputable
Jul 27, 2014
Hello people.How are you?
I already know there are some topics on the same discussion for this same problem , but none of them really solved mine.
I was just playing today on my friend's PC and the image just froze.No odd sounds, the PC was working still but I couldn't do anything(no ctrl alt del or something)
Then I turned it off by the power button , turned it on and heard those 3 beeps.I know that those may indicate a RAM problem , and also I have no image on my monitor.It shows nothing.I tried to connect the pc to a tv , no connection.
Here's what I tried.
First , remove ans put back the RAM stick on the MSI B350M Pro that has 2 ram slots.I also changed the stick position from A1 to A2.I disconnected the HDD and SSD from the motherboard also , reconnected them , same result.
Then I removed the CMOS battery from the MB and put it back carefully(I know that the battery is sensitive and can discharge if you touch it with your hands on both poles).It still does the same things , I mean the 3 beeps(no one longer than the other) also I want to add that all the hardware stuff seems to work properly and all the fans are recieving power from the power source.Also , the leds inside from the MB and everything are on when I turn the PC on , but before this problem I had a LED on the middletower case and that one is not on anymore when i turn the pc on.I am not really able to do a memtest because i have no display to see anything and no other build near me to test it on.
Do you have any other recomandations?
Thank you for your time.