3 dead gigabyte ultra gamings (August- February)

Feb 4, 2019
So I’m kind of frustrated, I recently built my first computer over the summer, and within the first couple months my gigabyte board had died out, so I took it back to micro center and they were happy to replace it after I paid to have diagnosed. It was confirmed a bad motherboard. I thought that since I am a rookie to building maybe I did not do something correctly so I let them replace it and rebuild it for me for a fee. Fast forward a few months into December, I had the same issue occur, bouncing led indicator, the same that happened the first time. I my system back in to micro center, luckily they worked on it for free and confirmed my prediction that it was another dead motherboard. Since mid January, I received my system around January 12th and just today another board is mimicking the same issue I saw with the past two boards. Is this a common occurrence in these boards? And what should I risk a 4th board, or try a better AM4 motherboard?

Feb 4, 2019

Yeah I agree, the problem seems to be too frequent for what a motherboard is and how long it should last. I have a ryzen 7 2700x(stock cooler), Asus 1060 6gb, 2 x 8gb tridentz, NZXT H500, EVGA 650 gold, samsung m.2, and a 2 tb seagate barracuda. The fans on the system will all spin, and the board will still light up too. It is hooked up to power strip with grounding.

Feb 4, 2019
Feb 4, 2019

Its a 650 evga gold 80+, Ive tried it on other power supplies but a similar occurrence happens, even when testing in a different power strip. I ended up taking it back to microcenter to have their technicians have a look at my system. Fingers crossed.