3 Machines For Sale

Southern California / Orange County. Moving, need to sell 1, 2 or all 3
of my machines:
Attack From Mars. Very good condition. HUO for over 3 years. Almost no
wear at SOL hole, have 2 extra SOL scoop assemblies and brand new,
unused set of balls, as well as several boxes of lamps. Translite, all
toys, strobes in excellent condition, playfield in very good condition.
$3200.
Star Trek:TNG. Very good condition. HUO. Both guns work well, PF and
translite in excellent condition. $2800.
Taxi. Good condition. Marilyn. Translite in excellent condition, PF in
good to VG condition. $1000.
No shipping available. Cash only. Will sell all 3 for $6k. Call
714-655-6193, lv message or email.
Also, have an Earthquake, Cyclone and Baby Pac Man that I bought at
auction several years ago as "projects". All worked when I bought
them, will sell individually or the entire lot for best offer.

Sorry, quick edit: ST:TNG is NOT, was NOT "HUO". Apologies.

Update: The AFM has been sold.
Also, the project machine is "Earthshaker" and not "Earthquake". They
are still available as well.
Will sell the ST:TNG and Taxi as a twofer $3500.

Further Update:

Only machines left as of now are:
Star Trek:TNG $2800
Taxi (Marilyn) $1000