3 way sli on ASrock Fatal1ty 990fx Killer

Z_train_Zac

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Okay, so I just upgraded from a GA-990FXA-UD3 to this ASrock board. Supposedly it supports 3 way and quad sli, and since I'm using gtx 760s my concern is purely for 3 way sli. From what I've found there is no sli bridge that will connect all 3 with the weird spacing of the pcie slots (obviously due to the m.2 port), and I can't find any sli "cables" that would reach from the top pcie slot to the bottom pcie slot. So my questions are, has anyone successfully built a machine with 3 way sli, and if so, how did you bridge all the cards? The longest bridge I've found is 120mm long and that's not quite long enough. Thanks in advance!

Solution
No, it doesn't. It supports 3 way crossfire, and quad SLI. Quad SLI means two graphics cards with dual GPUs like the Titan.

◾Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™, NVIDIA® Quad SLI

ColdFusion 13

Reputable
May 13, 2015
he is right, xfire does not require a cable so no matter the spacing it will work as said supported.

4way sli and quad sli/4way xfire and quad xfire are very different. when the word quad is used they mean two cards with 4 gpu's like the titan or 295x2. 4way sli or 3way sli refers to 4/3 actual cards.