Question 30 mps on the phone and 3 mps in two computer

May 2, 2020
Hi everyone, i've 2 computer and one cellpone.
i have windows 10 on both computers, one is a laptop quite powerful that i use for rendering and the other is intel core i5 with a itel dual band wireless-ac 3168 ad i use it for gaming.
i go alaways on wifi but the problem is that on the pone i get 30 mps while on the computers i get 1 or 3 mps at max (ookla speed test data) and i can not open, for examples, facebook in less than 30 seconds on the computers wile on the fone is istantaneus (with wifi of course)

can anyone help me?

and sorry for the bad english

There is very little you can change on wifi. Could be the phone and the pc are using different radio bands. Try to see if using the 2.4 or 5 radio band makes a difference.

I would avoid using games on any form of wifi. You get random lag spikes even on the best connection.

In general the slow speed is either because you are getting a lot of errors because of interference and/or the signal level is low and the wifi is having issues running the faster encoding methods.

May 2, 2020
it hasnt any cable or esterior antenna, is everiting inside de cease.
I do know. I'll will check te idea of bill001g. i will let you know the results.
for everitink you wuld ask about the computer i'm here

Are you sure you're not reading the computers in MB/s and the phone in Mb/s??

Upper case B is Byte which is equal to 8 lower case b which is bits. So 1MB = 8 Mb. In this case 3 MB/s is equal to 24Mbps, which is roughly the speed you're getting with your phone.

May 2, 2020
Are you sure you're not reading the computers in MB/s and the phone in Mb/s??

Upper case B is Byte which is equal to 8 lower case b which is bits. So 1MB = 8 Mb. In this case 3 MB/s is equal to 24Mbps, which is roughly the speed you're getting with your phone.

unfortunately i'm sure. for explayn to you, steam need 12 hours to download morrowind and google translate need one minute to work.
buth there is a news, because yesterday and today i've meet the same problem in the phone so i've talked with the owner of the house (and internet connections) and it happens that there is a setting in the connection that prioritize smartphone and only some computer added to a list (is a buinnes wifi)
remains thath the computer has bad connections too but withouth prioritizing it should be at 6-7 MBps that is quite fine. this evening i talk with the owner and see what changes.

so hope this will end my internet suffering.
i say thanks to all of you for being here and try to assist me, i will report the changes here for duty to report and hoping that there will be not other problems relate to the bad connection from pc

thank you all