Question 300$ budget build for 1080p gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2019
Hello, i want to build a pc for 300$
My first thought was to go with a i5 3470 (26$) or i5 3570 (38$) for better clock speeds, but i also saw that xeons are cheap. My question is should i go with xeon (and if so which one) for gaming or i5? I dont want to go with i7 since they cost around 100$ and at that price ryzen is better plus i dont have that budget.
Other parts:
Mobo is around 40$
Ddr3 1600mhz 16gb 51$
Xfx rx570 4gb 75$
Ssd+hdd around 65$
All these parts are from ali express since international shipping costs are low

Hello, i want to build a pc for 300$
My first thought was to go with a i5 3470 (26$) or i5 3570 (38$) for better clock speeds, but i also saw that xeons are cheap. My question is should i go with xeon (and if so which one) for gaming or i5? I dont want to go with i7 since they cost around 100$ and at that price ryzen is better plus i dont have that budget.
Other parts:
Mobo is around 40$
Ddr3 1600mhz 16gb 51$
Xfx rx570 4gb 75$
Ssd+hdd around 65$
All these parts are from ali express since international shipping costs are low
I really don’t see the point mate. You’re bordering Xbox One X prices for significantly worse performance and it’s not like you can upgrade this anyway as you’re getting a dead platform that will need a new board CPU and RAM. I don’t think this will even play new games on anything over low without horrible frame rates due to the CPU and DRM being a thing.

Dec 22, 2019
I really don’t see the point mate. You’re bordering Xbox One X prices for significantly worse performance and it’s not like you can upgrade this anyway as you’re getting a dead platform that will need a new board CPU and RAM. I don’t think this will even play new games on anything over low without horrible frame rates due to the CPU and DRM being a thing.
One x is around 570$ in my country plus i have to buy games. I know its dead but i plan to play games for about 1 year and a half since i plan to build a ryzen system. I saw on youtube that this system gave close to 60 fps on 1080p on high settings on 2019 games with some minor stuttering since cpu was maxed out. It had decent fps even on assassin creed odyssey on high settings. It shows its age on multiplayer games but on single player its close to good

One x is around 570$ in my country plus i have to buy games. I know its dead but i plan to play games for about 1 year and a half since i plan to build a ryzen system. I saw on youtube that this system gave close to 60 fps on 1080p on high settings on 2019 games with some minor stuttering since cpu was maxed out. It had decent fps even on assassin creed odyssey on high settings. It shows its age on multiplayer games but on single player its close to good
Why not just save your money? You also have to buy games on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.