cpu usage 60%
gpu usage 95%
cpu cori3 7100
gpu gt 1030
ram 8g
hdd 1t
the proplem happened since 15 days please help me

Solution
Dont expect much out of the 1030 it is a low end card and you will need to adjust in game settings to run smooth. Disable Vsync, Lower in game graphic settings,Check monitor cables and adapters. Check the temps of your CPU and GPU at idle and under load. You may want to also check your monitor? is it right next to any speakers? sometimes speakers can cause screen anomalies if too close due to magnetism not shielded.

mgallo848

Commendable
Let's start with the basics:

1: What games are you playing / talking about?
2: Do you mean lag because of your internet or is your FPS low? Your title says "300 fps"
3: Your PC is a low-end system. Are you trying to play games with the graphic settings to high?

Jul 22, 2018

contract wars and csgo
my internet speed is good and i have good fps 150-300 but i feel wave and shiver even on youtube

uppercut4u

Reputable
Mar 22, 2018
Dont expect much out of the 1030 it is a low end card and you will need to adjust in game settings to run smooth. Disable Vsync, Lower in game graphic settings,Check monitor cables and adapters. Check the temps of your CPU and GPU at idle and under load. You may want to also check your monitor? is it right next to any speakers? sometimes speakers can cause screen anomalies if too close due to magnetism not shielded.

Solution